Tuesday 12 August 2014

PHỎNG VẤN TRONG NGÂN HÀNG BẰNG TIẾNG ANH

Hello, nice to meet you.
+ Hello, sir.Nice to meet you.
Sit down, please.
Tell me a little about yourself.(Hãychotôibiếtmộtchútvềbảnthânbạn.)
+ My name’s Tuấn Anh. I’m 24 years old.I attended HUFI where I graduated the BA of Finace and Banking 2 years ago.I’m an easy going person that works well with everyone. I enjoy being communicate different types of people and helping people .I like to always challenge myself to improve at everything I do.
(Tôihọctại HUFI, nơitôitheohọcchuyênngànhTàiChính- NgânHàng.Tôilàngườidễhợptáclàmviệctốtvớitấtcảmọingười. Tôithíchgiaothiệpvớinhiềuloạingườikhácnhauvàgiúpđỡmọingười.Tôiluônluônthửtháchbảnthânmìnhđểcảithiệnmọiviệctôilàm.)
You applied for a credit staff position, didn’t you?
(Bạnlàm ở vịtrínhânviêntíndụng, đúngkhông?)
+ Yes, Sir.
We need someone with experience for this job. So,What experience can you to prove that you're qualified for this job?
(Chúngtôicầnmộtngườicókinhnghiệmchocôngviệcnày .Nhữngkinhnghiệmnàocóthểgiúpbạnchứng minh rằngmìnhđủđiềukiệnchocôngviệcnày?)
As I told, I had  a bachelor degree in Finance and Banking. After I graduated, I’ve served as a Staff credit  inVietinbank for 2 years in HCM city. Now, I’m studying Master’s at University Economics HCM City.When was student, I always gethight marks for credit and communicationskill. I’m proficient in computer skill such as excell, access, accounting and finance softwares. I belive that I would help your bank.
(Nhưtôiđãnói, tôiđãcómộtbằngcửnhântàichínhngânhàng.Saukhitốtnghiệp, tôiđãlàmmộtnhânviêntíndụngchoNgânhàngCôngthươngtrong 2 nămtạithànhphốHồChí Minh.Bâygiờ, tôiđanghọcThạcsĩtạiĐạihọcKinhtếThànhphốHồChí Minh.Khilàsinhviên, tôiluônluônđạtđiểmcaochotíndụngvàkỹnănggiaotiếp.Tôithànhthạotrongkỹnăngmáytínhchẳnghạnnhưvượttrội, truycập, kếtoánvàphầnmềmtàichính.Tôi tin rằngtôisẽgiúpngânhàngcủabạn.)
Could you tell me why you apply to work for my bank?
(Bạncóthểchotôibiếtlý do tạisaobạnxinlàmviệcchongânhàngcủatôi?)
When I saw the job advertisement, I became very interested. I feel I’m qualified for this job.
(Khitôinhìnthấycácquảngcáotuyểndụng, tôiđãtrởnênrấtquantâm.Tôicảmthấytôiđủđiềukiệnchocôngviệcnày.)
What are your strengths?(Thếmạnhcủabạnlàgì?)
+ I think, my strongest trait is in customer service. I alway listen and pay close attention to my customer’s needs and I make sure they are more than satisfied.
(Tôinghĩ,điểmmạnhnhấtcủatôilàvềdịchvụkháchhàng. Tôiluônluônlắngnghevàchú ý kĩtớinhucầukháchhàngcủatôivàtôichắcchắnrằnghọcònhơncảhàilòng)
May I ask you the last question?(Tôicóthểhỏibạnnhữngcâuhỏicuốicùng?)
+ Sure, sir.
What are your long term goals?Then 6 years, What position do you want?
(Mụctiêudàihạncủabạnlàgì ?Sauđó 6 năm, bạnmuốn ở vịtrínào ?)
I want to make a difference and I’m willing to work hard to achieve this goal. I don’t want a regular career, I want a special career that I can be proud of. Then 6 years,  I would like to become a Manager or higher. This might be a little ambitious, but I know I’m smart, and I’m willing to work hard.
(Tôimuốntạonênsựkhácbiệtvàtôisẵnsànglàmviệcchămchỉđểđạtđượcmụctiêunày. Tôikhôngmuốncómộtsựnghiệpbìnhthường, tôimuốncómộtsựnghiệpđặcbiệtmàtôicóthểtựhào.Sau 10 năm, Tôimuốntrởthànhmộttrưởngphònghoặccaohơn. Điềunàycóthểlàhơithamvọng, nhưngtôibiếttôithông minh, vàtôisẵnsànglàmviệcchămchỉ.)
Ok, well-done, A  You’ve just finished your interview. We’ll  announce you as soon as we have the result. Good luck!
(Ok, rấttốt, A Bạnvừahoàntấtcuộcphỏngvấncủabạn. Chúngtôisẽthôngbáochobạnngaykhichúngtôicókếtquả.Chúc may mắn!)
Thank you. I’m looking forward to hearing from you Sir.
(Cảmơn .Tôimongmuốnđượcnghe tin từbạn.)



No comments:

Post a Comment